Friday, March 19, 2010

More from the Pink Possum!

This is the back of a bright batik quilt I quilted with a lizard pantograph pattern in a variegated thread. It looked fabulous!
Part of the front of that bright batik quilt. I so want to make one of these now......

A gorgeous rose quilt that I quilted entirely freehand. I was rapt with the way it turned out, and so was the customer :)


This cute blue quilt was custom quilted in a very fine heirloom thread and each block deserved it's own special quilting to bring out it's best. This was a fun quilt to quilt, and admire. I love those 2 little 'love' birds at the bottom.



This is a Jinny Beyer kitset called "Moonglow". It is spectacular and the patchworker said she didn't foundation piece the stars, they're all normal pieced. I couldn't believe it, they were so accurate. I stitched in every ditch on this as I didn't want to compete with the patchwork.
I am humbled the way quilters trust me with their quilts and I attempt to make each one special as if it were my own.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, long time no see. Your new baby (and you of course) are sure doing some beautiful work.
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete