Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quads and Quilting?

Who said Quads and Quilting don't go together? As long as he keeps his mud on his side this will work!

That lonely space in the On yer bike cafe has been lovingly and creatively filled will all things colourful, shiny and pretty. There is new stock arriving regularly and kits being added and classes planned.

In stock already I have:

  • Tim Holtz eclectic elements fabric and some of his scrapbooking elements and stains and paints.
  • NZ themed fabrics
  • Found and dyed wool fabric for that ever-increasingly popular folk art wool embroidery
  • Sue Spargo wool embroidery patterns and her popular Creative Stitching book ($46)
  • The 50% genziana wool thread she uses for wool applique
  • Loads of perle cottons, chenille, sheeps silk and sea grass threads to stitch with
  • Shiny threads like silk, Halo and Razzle Dazzle
  • Enough hand sewing needles to sink a small ship
  • Olfa rotary cutters, boards and rulers
  • My favourite sewing notions
  • Some of my own kits for wool softies
  • Large cones of piecing thread in neutral colours
  • WIDE backing fabrics 
  • Poly and cotton quilt batting
  • and more........
I am still longarm quilting so you can send me your tops to complete and return postage is always FREE.

I try really hard to be there 10am till 4pm week days. I'm usually there longer and some of the weekend but if you want to make sure before making a trip out, txt me 021 2511 861 or phone (03) 7627 438







No comments:

Post a Comment